[meteorite-list] The True Story of Ann Ho dges: Historyıs Only Meteorite Victim

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 18:32:36 -0800

I believe about 13 thin slices of the core - which are about the diameter of
A quarter, but only about 60% as thick - total in the entire meteorite
community. It is always far more expensive than the 2nd stone from the
Smithsonian (which is not the hammer stone), due to higher desirability
Combined with a far greater degree of rarity.

Michael Blood

On 1/18/15 12:42 PM, "Meteorite List" <meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com>
wrote:

> Hello Frank and Listers

And its the second stone that was donated to the
> Smithsonian that is on
the meteorite market from time to time. I wonder how
> much of the first
stone that hit Mrs. Hodges is available to collectors?

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
ebay store
Website http://meteoritefalls.com