[meteorite-list] Meteorite Times January 2015 Issue Is Up - Tucson Information Page Updated

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 22:47:56 -0800

Hello Everyone,

The January 2015 issue of Meteorite Times is now up.

We couldn't have done it without our wonderful group of contributors.

A special thank you to Agnese Fazio, a final-year PhD student of the
Dipartimento di Scienze della Terra (Earth Science Department) of Pisa
University and her article, Kamil Crater (Egypt) a natural laboratory to
study shock metamorphism and impact melting. Ms. Fazio won the Brian
Mason Travel Award for the 77th Annual Meeting of the Meteoritical
Society supported by the IMCA.

http://www.meteorite-times.com/

Tucson is fast approaching and our 2015 Tucson Information page is
taking shape. Be sure to bookmark it on your phone for easy mobile
friendly access to Dealer information and Event details.

http://www.meteorite.com/tucson/

All the best for 2015 and we'll see many of you soon in Tucson!

Paul and Jim