[meteorite-list] Invitation to a new Facebook page

From: Mendy Ouzillou <mendy.ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 10:10:40 -0800

Hello everyone and a very happy New Year to you and your family. I
wish you all a very happy, healthy and prosperous new year.

Now, for those of you that do not like FaceBook or do not participate,
then you can stop here. For the rest, read on ...

As you may know, I have been an admin for the FB page called
"Meteorites". Yesterday, I decided to remove myself as an admin
(though remain as a member) and launch a new page called, "Meteorites,
Tektites, Impactites & Ephemera." You are welcome to join and can do
so by visiting www.facebook.com/groups/meteorites.tektites.impactites/.
Though launched just 24 hours ago we already have almost 350 members
and already engaged in lively and educational posts regarding books,
tektites, impact glass and much more.

The group's mission statement is below:
Meteorite, Tektites, Impactites & Ephemera" is a group dedicated to
people that are passionate about meteorites and all things meteorite
related including tektites and impactites. This group focuses on
education, business and camaraderie. No spamming, no flame wars, no
meteor-wrongs and a commitment to providing the best administrative
services to our community.

I hope you will join and participate - I promise it will be a fun ride.

--
Mendy Ouzillou