[meteorite-list] Ad - LL7 and a Big Gold Basin (probable)

From: Larry Atkins <thetoprok_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 16:45:56 -0500

List,

I need to try and recoup some of my expenses recently incurred while
chasing rocks.

I'd like to sell a large, 2.092 kg, probable Gold Basin individual.
This is a fantastic looking stone with a smooth exterior covering a
fair portion. I'm open to offers. I have many smaller pieces
I'd sell as well. If you're a dealer and want some weight, we can talk.

Also, I have slices of NWA 7888. A rare LL7 ! TKW is 497g. $10.00/g
Slices vary in weight, let me know what you want.

Email me for pic's or call to discuss. 248-842-8095

Sincerely,
Larry Atkins
?
IMCA # 1941