[meteorite-list] AD: Shocked Morasko, Esquel, L'Aigle, lot of Thin Sections on E-Bay and the new official Csatalja H4 chondrite, HUNGARY

From: cbo <cbo_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 07:46:28 +0100

Dear Listers!

Ending soon in weekend on my E-Bay some meteorite auctions.

PRICE REDUCING AGAIN!!!

Etched and shocked rare MORASKO (IAB-MG iron, Polan)d big end-cut 332.7 gr
149 USD (rare pattern with Neumann-lines) - PRICE REDUCED, VERY CHEAP!!!

HISTORIC L'AIGLE L6 chondrite, fall 1803, FRANCE partslice 0.39 gr for
199USD - REDUCED AGAIN

ESQUEL pallasite 3.29 gr for 99 USD - REDUCED, on EBay or contact me in PM

Regmalypted Agoudals IIAB, Individuals from 11USD

Nice and BIG unclassified 1370.1 gr probale H chondrite 699USD or Best Offer
- PRICE REDUCED

PRICE REDUCED Thin Sections - rare classes and pieces - Very cheap!

JAH 054, Achondrite, Ureilite - BEAUTIFUL - 65USD
NWA 8615 Achondrite, HED, Howardite - BIG - 65USD
NWA 4473 Achondrite, HED, Diogenite - 49USD
NWA 3118 CV3 Carbon. Chondrite - 39USD
KORRA KORABES, Chondrite H3, Awsome chondrulas - 25USD
NWA XXX - Prob. Chondrite L, BIG and BEAUTIFUL - 25USD

AZUARA, IM breccia impactite - rare, SPAIN - 17 USD

IPhone5/5S case with pallasite theme, slice holders (custom design)

Available the new OFFICIAL CS?TALJA H4 S2 W2 chondrite from 2012. There is
9th Hungarian meteorite.

Very limited quantity! See here and contact me directly in PM:
http://meteorites.eurodome.hu/csatalja.html

See them here:
http://www.ebay.com/usr/cbo891

Zsolt Kereszty