[meteorite-list] Dawn Captures Sharper Images of Ceres

From: Graham Ensor <graham.ensor_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 02:29:25 +0000

Yes Larry...been waiting a long time to find out what Ceres looks
like....really looking forward to the next weeks of more detail and
the analysis of data...and of course the decisions about those whiter
areas....I wonder what the actual brightness is...perhaps it is just
the camera correction and the surface is mostly very dark...anyone
know?

Graham