[meteorite-list] NWA 8159 in Tucson

From: Carl Agee <agee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 12:57:46 -0700

Hi Ann,

I am in midst of preparing a full paper on NWA 8159 for peer-review.
In the meantime, here are some conference abstracts that have more
info than the MetBull entry:

http://www.hou.usra.edu/meetings/lpsc2014/pdf/2036.pdf

http://www.hou.usra.edu/meetings/metsoc2014/pdf/5397.pdf

It is a unique new martian meteorite type for a number of reasons, to
mention a few: age, shock, mineralogy, isotopes.

Carl
*************************************
Carl B. Agee
Director and Curator, Institute of Meteoritics
Professor, Earth and Planetary Sciences
MSC03 2050
University of New Mexico
Albuquerque NM 87131-1126