[meteorite-list] 16th Annual Meteorite Mayhem Party Tonight! (Friday, Feb 6)

From: Meteorite Men <meteoritemen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 08:42:12 -0700

Dear Listees:

As always, at this time of year, it?s great to see so many of you here
in Tucson for the gem show.

Thanks to the IMCA ? especially Maria Haas and Bob Falls ? for the
marvelous party last night. Marvin Kilgore?s spectacular collection
and OSIRIS-Rex HQ were fine backdrops for the event.

The festivities continue this evening, Friday, February 6, with the
Sixteenth Annual Meteorite Mayhem Bash, hosted by Maria Haas. Maria
and sponsors Aerolite Meteorites Inc. have pulled out all the stops
for this year?s party and it will definitely be one to remember.

We have rented Tucson?s beautiful downtown YWCA at 525 Bonita Avenue
(just a few minutes west of the Hotel Tucson City Center / InnSuites).
We offer you a catered buffet and full bar in the lovely outdoor
courtyard. Cocktails and meet-and-greet will commence at 7 pm,
followed by live music from fab Tucson rock ?n? rollers the Mission
Creeps. Steve Arnold and I will present the world-famous Harvey Awards
at 9 pm and we?re also thrilled to showcase the world premiere of a
new tech/entertainment spectacle that will knock your socks off (it?s
a surprise).

Steve and I will be also filming the party for our new adventure show
? ?Meteorite Hunters Unlimited.?

All are welcome, especially those of you who are new to Tucson or the gem show.

Admission is free, with a suggested donation of $5. Special thanks to
Maria Haas for her organizational genius in putting this together.

I?d also like to take this opportunity to invite Meteorite List
members to visit the new, permanent Aerolite Meteorites Inc. HQ and
showroom in Tucson?s mineral district at Speedway and Stone. Stop by
my room ? Suite 323 at the Hotel Tucson City Center / InnSuites ? for
a map and directions to the new location. With over 2,000 square feet,
it?s easily the largest meteorite display at the gem show.

I hope to see you at the YWCA. It should be quite a night.

Cheers to all,

Geoff N.

www.aerolite.org
www.meteoritemen.com