[meteorite-list] Do you keep an astro journal?

From: Bob King <nightsky55_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 08:39:36 -0600

Hi everyone,
I'm writing up a little article for skyandtelescope online about
keeping an astronomy journal of observations and sketches and would
love to hear if you keep one and how it's been useful to you. I've
kept a journal myself for years, and while I can't draw a human face
to save my life, my comets are passable.

I'd also like to include a few photos of pages of your journals or
notes. Nothing fancy. A picture taken with a cell phone and attached
to an e-mail to me would be fine. If I get lucky and a few of you
reply I would hope to publish the story either next week or the
following. My e-mail is: nightsky55 at gmail.com

Thanks very much for helping me out.

Best regards,
Bob