[meteorite-list] Tucson pics?

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2015 07:59:10 -0700

Adam, I am sorry the only one having adversity seems to be you.
Good luck with that, one day when you actually leave your house and use those cool trucks you might be happier.
Tucson won't be the same without you. But everyone here is getting a kick out of your posts regarding the show. It's ok, Bagdad Bob was funny as well. Those of us still in the business are doing fine, well, with some exceptions of people who think eBay sales and kickstarter scams will make them any money.
Anyway, nice chatting with you, I have a very busy and large room of meteorites to attend to.
Michael

Sent from my iPad