[meteorite-list] AD: L5 NWA individuals for sale (Ad: 7/12)

From: Bigjohn Shea <bigjohnshea_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 01:52:54 +0100

Hello Meteorite Enthusiasts!
?
Hope you are all having a good holiday season.
?
Available here for sale are some beautiful L5 individuals paired to a 314g NWA mass that is currently waiting for approval from the Nomenclature Committee.
?
These are all lovely stones.? Most? having more than 90% fusion crust, some with remaglypts, one with a partly oriented shield shape.? All available at very reasonable prices.? Please contact me for photos.
?
Buyers will receive their specimen of choice, safely housed in a Riker box for protection, accompanied by my provenance card.? When the Nomenclature Committee rules I will send a revised provenance card to replace the old one.
?
Domestic first class shipping is included.? Please contact me for an international shipping quote.
?
Thank you for your interest!
?
Cheers,