[meteorite-list] PayPal/eBay question

From: Ruben Garcia <rubengarcia85382_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2015 21:37:19 -0700

Hi all,

I wonder if someone knows why Chinese buyers on eBay have addresses
that say they live in Columbia instead of China?

I've seen this many times...has anyone else?

Basically what happens is a Chinese eBayer will buy something and then
pay for it. However, they will then contact me and say that PayPal has
their address wrong. When they send me their address it is identical
to the PayPal address except it says they live in China and not
Columbia.

It's easy to see that the address is obviously in China and not
Columbia. There must be a reason they enter Columbia on
PayPal...anyone know why?

--
Rock On!
Ruben Garcia