[meteorite-list] Key Capital Announces Major PotentialMeteorite Mining Opportunity Joint Ventured

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 18:47:48 -0800

It is interesting that you mention a Caterpillar 797 truck since it is so
monstrous. The only place of I seen these behemoths with 13 plus foot (4
meter) diameter tires is working the gold pits in Northern Nevada near
Battle Mountain where meteorites are still being found. If their assay was
correct, these multiple-story tall dump trucks would be heading to Arizona
instead of Nevada which produces over 80% of all U.S. gold.

Your calculations appear to be correct since these trucks can carry a
payload of 400 short tons.

Adam