[meteorite-list] AD-Freshly Prepared NWA 5000 Slices Ending At Auction (one over a gram)

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 10:06:42 -0800

Dear List Members,

I have some nice crusted NWA 5000 Lunar meteorite slices ending at auction
this evening. I performed my last planned cutting session ever last week
on the very last large part slice on NWA 5000 in my inventory. I listened
to collectors who wanted thinner slices even though cutting and polishing
losses were great. Not only were the large surfaces polished, I polished
the edges as well. You may want to take a peek at some examples in store.
I will be loading up the last of the NWA 5000 eBay inventory in the
up-and-coming weeks so keep an eye out. The part slice was slated to go to
a jeweler but he tried to change the terms of the deal at the last second.
So much for handshake deals which are rarely honored these days. The
jeweler's lose is a win for collectors.

Link to all auctions:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/merchant/ancientechoesartifacts

Some great examples of NWA 5000 ending at auction this evening:

Crusted Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.294 grams-NO
RESERVE-OVER A
GRAM! http://r.ebay.com/RBBmBs

Crusted Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .932 grams - NO
RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/Kk04iB

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.0 grams Pure Dust
http://r.ebay.com/sQkKW1

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck,

Adam Hupe
The original Hupe Collection