[meteorite-list] NWA 5000 "Thinnest Slices Ever Produced" - AD

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 15:34:36 -0400

Dear List Members,

I am happy to announce that I am now offering:

'The Thinnest Slices of NWA 5000 ever produced - Exclusively at Nature's
Vault'

Never before have slices been cut and polished to just 1mm, this means the
'Surface-to-Weight' ratio is tremendous and offers the maximum viewing
surface! Many have asked, "What lunar meteorite could possibly be better
than NWA 5000?"... Simple, ultra-thin polished slices of NWA 5000! I have
absorbed the cutting/polishing losses and expenses to present the very best
this lunaite has to offer.

To see much of what I have available, please visit my NWA 5000 page
exclusively on Nature's Vault:
http://www.naturesvault.net/meteorites/nwa5000.html

Thank you for looking, and if you are interested in any of the listed
specimens, please click the 'Buy' button quickly as I will be offering these
on a First-come, First-served basis.

Best Regards,
Greg

Paid Ad #10 of 52
Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.NaturesVault.net (Online Catalog & Reference Site)
www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault
http://pinterest.com/NaturesVault
IMCA 3163