[meteorite-list] Shiva

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 09:16:05 -0700

Hi Paul -

This will be brief,as the "s" key is sticking on this keyboard.
Given the impairment of my left hand, this presents quite a challenge.

Thanks for the links on the Shiva hypothesis.

The problems that exist are
1) the eruption sequence of the Deccan traps.
2) the distribution of the air borne impactites from the KT event.

Have I mentioned to you that the Great Dismal Swamp needs to be investigated as a possible impact feature?

In other news, ATLAS will soon be in place, and the European Space Agency now has an intercept mission scheduled for 2022.

E.P.