[meteorite-list] AD: Special - NWA 7601, Rare Acapulcoite

From: Stefan Ralew <stefan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 21:21:41 +0200

Dear list members,

I was for family reasons for a longer time out of my meteorite business. Now
it's probably time for a fresh start. In the last two years, with much
effort and many trips to North Africa, I was able to acquire some of the
best and rarest Sahara meteorite finds. Some truly spectacular pieces are
waiting for their publication. Including 3 new ungrouped meteorites and some
other very beautiful and rare pieces. All pieces are properly classified and
scientific abstracts are already written about some of them. In the coming
months I will present every week a new meteorite at this place, and of
course, I will offer carefully prepared pieces for sale to scientists and
collectors.

Today I start with a acapulcoite achondrite (probably unpaired), a
exceedingly rare class of primitive achondrites. NWA 7601 is a very nice
acapulcoite with well preserved iron metal. The following pieces is all that
is available from NWA 7601 (only three pieces available at a very good
price!). Please take a look under the following link if your are interested.
http://www.sr-meteorites.de/specials/nwa7601/nwa7601.html

If you have any questions, please don?t hesitate to contact me.
info at meteoriten.com

Thank you for your attention. And happy collecting!

Best wishes,
Stefan
SR-Meteorites
www.sr-meteorites.de