[meteorite-list] Did I Capture Bolide During SpaceX Launch?

From: FRIES, MARC D. <marc.d.fries_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 14:22:23 +0000

I don?t think it is a bolide, because at 1:07 something goes from right to
left in the same area, coming from off-frame to the right. I think you?re
looking at something making a loop; a bird, nearby bug, or perhaps a
drone. Still, I?ll look at the radar imagery and see if anything shows
up. Do you know what direction you were facing at the time?

Cheers,
Marc