[meteorite-list] AD: New Specimens! Mount Dooling Irons, Armel Colorado

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 19:50:45 -0700

Dear List Members,

I am pleased to announce that I have a limited batch of Mount Dooling iron
meteorites available! This lesser-known Australian IC iron seems to be
vacant in most collections, so collectors will be happy to find specimens
from $20 all the way up to $1500 available for sale here:

http://historicmeteorites.com/Mount-Dooling.html

I have also added a few new specimens to my main sales page including a
larger sample of Armel, Colorado, which came out of the University of New
Mexico:

http://historicmeteorites.com/Sales.html

If you have any questions or would like to reserve a specimen, please let me
know!

Best wishes,

Mike

(Met-List Ad: 1 of 12)