[meteorite-list] AD: UNWA chondrites, Etched Tartak, Agoudal irons, My last TIRHERT Thin Sections, Collector Box holders, Iphone 5/5S case ...

From: Zsolt Kereszty <cbo_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 17:15:11 +0200

Dear Memebers!

PRICE REDUCING!!!

Ending soon today on E-Bay some very nice and rare meteorite related items,
are tho following:

MY LAST!!! TIRHERT Eucrite-unbrecciated quality Thin Section), 140 USD
First Thin Sections of TITHERT on the Meteorite Market. Awsome structure!!!
Green barred chundrula!!!

IRON METEORITES:
TARTAK IIIAB fine etched iron meteorites from POLAND, 2008 (founder
provenance!)
9.33 gr slice 110USD/pc (Reduced)

AGOUDAL IIAB quality etched end-cuts with AWSOME
- Hard Neumann lines
- Kamacite clouds
- Schreibersite
- Troilite inclusions
- Shale-worm
PRICE IS LOW!!! From 19-30USD.

Other Thin Sections:

Historic Mez?-MadarasL3.7 from old Hungary, 1852 KOSICE H5, SLOVAKIA, 2010
Vaca Muerta Mesosiderite-A1
Thin Sections of impactites:
Azuara, Spain
Suvasvesi-South, Finland

PRICE REDUCED UNWA nice chondrites:
BIG probably H chondrite 467.7 gr - 149USD
82.2 gr probably H chondrite, nice shape 34USD
42.8 NICE CRUSTED chondrite, very nice and cheap 25USD
and more chondrites also.

Custom Designed:
Collector Box holders for BIG and MEDIUM Collector boxes in two or three
rows.
Very usefully accessories for to organize your meteorite collector boxes.
TWO HOLDER is in one SET 42USD

SOON:
Iphone 5/5S custom cases in three meteorite themes with very strong metal
back-cover!
Themes: 1. Widmanstatten pattern or 2.Fukang pallasite or 3.NWA6263 CV3
cross-polarized image
Scratch-resistant and burned meteorite image into the metal back-cover.
Price: 45USD/case (Please contact me of ordering)

If you interest these meteorites, Thin Sections, accessories please see my
E-Bay page, here:
http://www.ebay.com/usr/cbo891

Best Regards!

Zsolt Kereszty
IMCA#6251
METSOC Member

---
A lev?l v?rus, ?s rosszindulat? k?d mentes, mert az avast! Antivirus v?delme ellen?rizte azt.