[meteorite-list] AD: Ensisheim, Tenham, St Louis, Valera & more ending on ebay Thur/Fri 530pm EST!

From: Shawn Alan <shawnalan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 16:42:56 -0700

Hello Listers

Thank you for taking a look at my post of meteorites
I have for sale on eBay. Here is your chance to own some rare and
historic
meteorites. Please take a look and if you have any questions or OFFERS
& /or TRADES, please email me and I'll get back with you. Lastly, if you
are
looking for bigger/smaller meteorites, let me know too. A meteorite is
meteorite, but a meteorite with history & legacy, will always add aura
to your meteorite collection and value.

ebay store
http://www.ebay.com/sch/imca1633nyc/m.html

Featured Auctions

VALERA Cow killing HAMMER STONE meteorite - rare fall with documentation
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251647045447?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

WESTON - 1st USA / American meteorite fall, fell in 1807 - Rare &
Historic
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261568652113?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

ENSISHEIM historic 19mg meteorite fall from 1492-1st fall from
France-Very Rare
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261596186169?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

AUSSON Rare Historic 347mg Meteorite Hammer Fall - Fell in 1858 France
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261596182073?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
ebay store http://www.ebay.com/sch/imca1633nyc/m.html