[meteorite-list] For Sale - Historical SA from SAS

From: Howard Lewiston <meteorite222_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 15:40:53 -0700

Hi Everyone,

I'm selling a prized part of my collection. It's 118G Sikhote Alin with the Soviet Academy of Sciences (SAS) cloth label glued to the meteorite with typed number. The meteorite has a small impact crater, flow lines and great shape. It is a great specimen even without the label. I also have two paper labels from previous well known owners going back to the trade from the museum. I do not have an original museum paper label. I've tried to trace the number as others have done but no success. The price will reflect the uncommon nature of this piece. I'll send pictures but please be somewhat interested in purchasing because I'll respond quickly if I'm not overwhelmed with inquiries.

Thank you,
Howard