[meteorite-list] "Nicaragua Crater" "meteor" event 07SEP2014

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 15:07:00 -0700

List,
"Nicaragua Crater" "meteor" event 07SEP2014
The reason my reporting on the "Nicaragua Crater" report is slow to be posted about is because it is likely NOT a crater caused by a meteorite impact. and certainly not a related meteorite from Asteroid 2014RC as they are reporting. There are NO witness reports of persons seeing a meteor prior and given the fact that it occurred near an airport leads me to conclude that it was possibly a munition or mortar shell that is responsible for the crater- LunarMeteoriteHunter, Tokyo
http://lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot.jp/2014/09/nicaragua-crater-meteor-event-07sep2014.html

Dirk Ross...Tokyo