[meteorite-list] Heritage Auction has 51 meteorite u for sale

From: Count Deiro <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 09:00:18 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Hi All,

Heritage will sell anything. They are always short on technical info in their lot descriptions because they are marketing to the uninformed. All they want to do is make money on both ends of the deal and hope the buyer is some person who sees the pretty picture and reads the idiotic and repetitive description and decides to buy because it's "you know...a meteorite like I saw sold on Pawn Brokers for $4,2000! (Unclassified 300/400 gram NWA)....and George would really like it on his desk".

PT had it right. "There's a sucker born every minute".

Cordially,

Count Deiro
IMCA 3536