[meteorite-list] Heritage Auction has 51 meteorite u for sale

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2014 04:59:31 -0700

I Shawn and all,
        This community doesn't care for paying 10% buyer's premium.
How do you think they feel about paying 25% buyer's premium?
        I was personally struck with the lack of information when I
Checked out the $12,500.00 minimum bid S-A as I could find no
Mention anywhere as to what the weight was....it was nice to look
At but I was left with no idea as to whether it was 35 grams or 35 kilos.
        Best to all,
        Michael