[meteorite-list] Off subject--Halloween Special

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 13:15:45 -0500

Hi List. Sorry if this is off Subject...As many as you may know or not, one
of my hobbies is the study of the haunted paranormal. I had the fortunate
opportunity to study for about 5 years one of the most haunted places in the
United States called Rolling Hills...a former insane asylum! During this
time I created a CD on the history and findings of Rolling Hills, much like
a virtual tour. Below is the Link to my Website
*
Anyways...since today is Halloween, and Happy Halloween by the way, I
thought I would send out a Halloween Treat to the List for those who can
find some time today/tonight to check out the Video and listen to the CD
virtual tour. Best to listen to the CD with headphones to get the best
affects but not necessary. Your welcome to share it with family and friends
to give a scare!
http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/rolling_hills_history.html?r=20141030132621
*
Enjoy
Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
www.ctreasurescwonders.com
IMCA #0960