[meteorite-list] AD: Tunguska wood sample, Mundrabilla iron with hole, Cape York etched slice, 5kg regmalypted OC and other on E-Bay

From: Zsolt Kereszty <cbo_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 21:25:09 +0100

Dear List Members!

Ending on Weekend some my auctions on E-Bay

TUNGUSKA EVENT woodsample of Expedition of University of Bologna -
microspecimen 30USD , bigger sample 130USD

Cape York IIIAB quality etched slice 22.64 gr for 209 USD

Mundrabilla IAB-Ungr 135.3 gr individual with BIG HOLE (CAVE) for 200USD

NICE ORIENTED Cherdagch H5 individual 16.24 gr for 80 USD

VERY PRICE REDUCED MONSTER unclassified chondrite for 1699USD
4838 gr (180x154x110 mm) BIG regmalypts, nice shape, fresh meteorite from
Morocco.
There is a fine Centerpiece in any Meteorite Collection! There is a probable
H chondrite.

Ultimate Chelyabinsk Collector SET
Chelyabinsk LL5 BIG slice+authentic broken glass sample+authentic soil
sample with GPS Coordinates
for 99USD (Big endcut!!!)

Nice AGODAL IIAB etched end-cuts wiht very Hard Neumann-lines, MULTI COLOR
surface pattern - from 29USD, UNIQUE Pattern

TIRHERT fresh fall Eucrite from Morocco with authentic Sahara Sand sample of
fallen area (Guelmim-Es-
Semara) in Vial Glass - just 59USD

FUKANG Pallasite etched partslice for 70USD

THIN SECTION PRICE REDUCING!!!

NEW!
Allende CV3, Mexico, 1969 - very cheap - for 59 USD
NWA 6827 CO3 (awsome chondrulas), Morocco, 2008 - for 59 USD
Korra Korrabe H3 from Gibeon strew-filed, Namibia, awsome chondrulas - for
49 USD
Chelyabinsk LL5 Thin Sections (my last one) with impact melt zones, ring
shape chondrula - AWSOME just for 59 USD
VERY RARE!!! HISTORIC old Hungary Mez?-Madaras L3.7 from 1852 for JUST
139USD

IMPACTITES - very cheap
VREDEFORT IMB Impactite - with broken zones and melted zones - UNIQUE - for
35 USD
Azuara, Spain for 25 USD
Suvasvesi-S, Finland for 25USD

Meteorite Collector Box holders - 2 rows for BIG and 3 rows for Medium Boxes
(acryllic, plastic) - 39USD/pair

If you interest these specimens see here on my E-Bay
site:

http://www.ebay.com/usr/cbo891

Zsolt Kereszty
Hungary