[meteorite-list] "Ebay Again!"

From: bill kies <parkforestmet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 20:17:22 -0500

First, I didn't question your material. I question crumbs in general. Second, it shouldn't be the responsibility of the buyer to try and find a lab that would be willing to examine crumbs. Crumb sellers know this. So, I think it's time for someone to take this task seriously and look at these endless micros. IMCA maybe?

I see your footnote about hate. What is that about?