[meteorite-list] Mifflin Display

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 14:31:04 -0700

Greetings all,
        Several years ago, following the Mifflin fall there was
Discussion on the list about the possibility of building a display
 of a small collection of meteorites and some Mifflin specimens
For the local school. I volunteered to build it and several people
Donated money to help with the construction and purchase of
Mifflin specimens.
        A variety of roadblocks have contributed to my failure to
Finish this project and I would like to return all the money donated
By folks on the list. There were some dozen or so such donations
And all but one were like $5 to $25, while one was well over $100.
One person also sent me a box of misc. meteorite specimens. I need to
Hear from all these people, please.
        People who donated, please email me directly at: mlblood at cox.net
Stating the amount you donated.

        If your PayPal account is OTHER than the email account with
Which you are contacting me, please provide your PayPal account
Email.

        I will return all donations via the "Gift" option since I am unable
To retrieve PayPal data from that old which would have made "refund"
An option. In any event, you will not be charged by PayPal for the
Refunding of the full amount of your donation. NOTE: This is within
PayPal guidelines as this involves non-profit donations and is, in fact,
Involving refunded interactions.
        Best regards,
        Michael Blood
mlblood at cox.net