[meteorite-list] AD: Abduct Dissect a Martian (Meteorite) on Kickstarter

From: Steve Arnold <meteorhntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2014 22:46:18 -0400

Hey List,

I have put up a new Kickstarter crowd sourcing project to raise funds
to purchase a Martian Meteorite.

I invite you to come check it out, and if you want to support the
project, make a pledge.

Several weeks back I completed my first Kickstarter project,
successfully funding the acquisition of a new Lunar meteorite. Now it
is Mars? turn. Come help make history. Up to 13 free
meteorite/meteorite related items thrown in on top of the new Mars rock
for those participating at the ?Doctor level? or above. All the info
is here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1141594225/abduct-and-dissect-a-martian-meteorite-that-is?ref=nav_search

Go ahead and pledge, all the cool kids are doing it!

Steve Arnold
Host of Science Channel's TV Series Meteorite Men
?????? www.ScienceChannel.com
Co-Founder of America's Meteorite Store: Meteorites & More, 28 Spring
St., Eureka Springs, AR 72632
President Palladot Inc, Extra-terrestrial Gemstones
?????? www.Palladot.com
Facebook:? MeteoriteMan??
Facebook:? SteveArnoldMeteorite
Facebook:? Meteorite Men