[meteorite-list] FW: 10/04/14 AZ Fireball: Sextant-Compass readings of Belmont, AZ smoke tr ail

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 20:37:01 -0700

I would be extraordinarily careful on the reservation, federally protected land, very very iffy hunting out there, not friendly or receptive people to outsiders, and legally could be a nightmare.
That being said, I really hope it is found, just unsure of how it would all work out.
Michael Farmer
Sent from my iPad