[meteorite-list] ADD: Please visit my new Meteorite Art Website

From: jeff hodges <hodgjt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 16:36:49 -0700

Hello Everyone,

I would like to invite you to visit my new Meteorite Art Website.

http://hodges-jeffery.artistwebsites.com/

It features some of My Best Meteorite Photography in a variety of formats.

Art Prints
Framed Prints
Canvas Prints
Acrylic Prints
Metal Prints
Greeting Cards &
Cell Phone Covers

It is definitely worth a look, even if you don't intend on buying anything.

If you like any of the images, Please leave comments and share them with your friends on Facebook and Pinterest. It really helps me out a lot.

Enjoy the show and thank you for visiting,

Jeff Hodges
http://hodges-jeffery.artistwebsites.com/