[meteorite-list] Aziz habibi and his bad behavior

From: rachid chaoui <chaouirachid81_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014 22:40:59 +0200

Hi ,
Aziz. your last email contains a lot of lie as always and here is my reply:
Lets start by this 36kg Taza that you said that is stolen and i buy it
just at 3cent , do you know that i bought it from Mohamed Sbaai ?and
i give him check at 175000Dhs for payement wish is 21k $? So you
complaint Sbaai that he is stole this meteorite??? even he is your
freind ?what a mess....
By the way you know that i sold you an 5kg Taza with nice sheap at
just 0.75$ not at 1$to 1.5 $ as you said and you still owe me 3000dhs
that you dont want to give it to me even you are rich as you did with
a lot of poor nomads here and every one know you right now ,if you did
not pay cash you will not take material even with check ..you know
what people i mean if you want i can be more clear
If you want to give advices to others please start by yourself ,there
is a big differences betwen your words and your behaviors
Now what about greddy you said .you know many times you closed deals
with your clients and when you have offer more you sold ,even deal
closed with one else first and just for add an infos to you ,if you
remind that i was sold 2125g shergotite and after close deal i had
offer more than the first one at 20$ but i did not accepte because am
honest and i can not betray anyone and am not greedy
Aziz
Try to clean your reputation here first with poor nomads you told
them that Tissint is just a carbonaceous and BB is just a CK ,what
about the poor nomad who sell his 1kg find of tissint at 3$ and when
he saw his freinds sold their pieces at 150$ and 200$ he become now
crazy ,just do somthing good in your life and go help his children
More things in other emails.

Man!! A blind can not judge colours

--
Rachid Chaoui