[meteorite-list] AZIZ HABIBI'S SCANDALEOUS GATE

From: HAMMADI EL FILALI <filalihm76_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014 19:41:45 +0000

HI LISTERS

Meteorites field is a passion out of which we get the truth of our
existence ;scientifcally and spiritually at a certain level. but when
it turns into an obssession for money. then shameful actions like
yours accur .
by the way mr habibi owes me an apology for insults
(fake..dirty....)but that's just his low level.iam as real as his
scandaleous deal
i dont want to bother people on the list with such nonsense type of
messages .but anybody who wants to know me. i am ready to expose my
photos .please mr habibi have self decency and admit your fault which
i doubt you are able to do. i dont feel i am in a position to defend
myself.by the way i bursted up laughing when i read your sad message
thanks.
conclusion: Anybody who will be deceived by such games in the future
.it's because he wants to.