[meteorite-list] scam and lie from the archives about aid mohamed

From: habibi abdelaziz <azizhabibi_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2014 23:06:47 -0700

this an email from the archives on 4 may 2014,
the day i bought the 5890 gr

mr aid trying to destroy my deal with my customers by telling everybody there is lot more to make my customers scarred,
so mr rachid and aid , is this good or bad behavior,
 and is this lie to tell something is similar to 5890 gr when its not,
so mr aid here u look like a liar, do u have anything similar to 5890 or you just live by lie,

ethic, u know nothing to ethic , u are so jealous and u do bad competition

go ,,,,, habibis name has been built with honor and work, not with blabla.

[meteorite-list] 3 kg lunar like 5 890g
Mail actions: [ respond to this message ] [ mail a new topic ]