[meteorite-list] good or bad behavior and honnor

From: habibi abdelaziz <azizhabibi_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2014 20:11:25 -0700

hi all
 rachid ,
u have made huge mistakes and u are still making mistakes, every time u act u do mistakes, not only that but u disinfom fact into story , while u have to stay to your commitment and the ethic of selling and buying,

 trying to hide your failure and noexperience in dealing by throwing your problems on other is awful and egoist ,