[meteorite-list] My 15 year Anniversary

From: Ruben Garcia <rubengarcia85382_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 21:56:46 -0700

Wow, how time flies!

Ebay just sent me the following via an E-card.

"Congratulations!
It's your 15-year eBay anniversary
Mr-Meteorite,
We want to say thanks and let you know how much we value having you as
an eBay community member. All of us at eBay wish you the very best in
the year to come."

"Thank you!
John Donahoe
President and CEO, eBay Inc."

Of course, some of you may remember me as Meteorfright for a couple of
years before I became Mr-Meteorite.

It's odd to think that I found my first meteorite when I was just 33 -
I'm 50 now. My little daughter that accompanied me on my first
meteorite hunt was only 8 years old - today she's 25 and has two kids
of her own.

Back then Gold Basin was the big thing and Jim, John and Twink were
what we all aspired to be.

Bob Haag was famous beyond words.

Norton's "Rocks from Space" was enlightening and exciting.

It's been a fun ride, lets go again!

--
Rock On!
Ruben Garcia