[meteorite-list] aziz habibi and his bad behavior

From: Darryl Pitt <darryl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 10:48:01 -0400

Hi,

When Mohamed inferred his interaction with the seller was this past Saturday?that was a detail I could speak to. Given the reframing, I can only say this story has more wrinkles than a retirement home. It has also, unfortunately, been a banquet of missteps, false accusations and greed.

That said, I remain steadfast in my belief that an honest seller is the fulcrum between honest and dishonest outcomes. Specifically, it is a fact that the written contract to which Mohamed referred is not the only written contract to have been violated in this matter.

As for the specimen itself, I have every reason to believe it is in transit on its way to me?and thus the pent-up sentiments now being broadcast on the list.