[meteorite-list] Ebay, again!

From: Werner Schroer <schroer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 10:02:05 +0930

Hi everyone,
I'm happy to announce that I'm the proud owner of an almost identical
specimen. Since I don't want it to become contaminated I don't keep it in my
display cabinets amongst the other meteorites but prefer to watch it rusting
away in my sterile backyard.

It is quite obvious that these objects are created in the mysterious
underworld of Mars as a secret weapon for Gandalf who occasionally throws
them in our direction to remind us that he's still alive, and NOT during
welding processes as they happen every day on earth by the thousands.

Cheers
Werner Schroer
Australia