[meteorite-list] Fossils found in meteorites?

From: Steve Dunklee <steve.dunklee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 00:22:21 +0000 (UTC)

I figured it was a bunch of bunk, but was really kind of hoping there was some truth in it, I know ther are some geologists out there that might be able to explain what I found on some NASA rover photos that resembles crinoid fossils. The original photos had the time stamps clearly on them but since I uploaded them they have been blured out. Take a look.You have to use your browser zoom to get a good look.
http://www.marsroverblog.com/discuss-212878-fossils-on-sol-605.html#comment-621936

cheers
Steve