[meteorite-list] I am Bored

From: Paul Gessler <cetuspa_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 18:32:34 -0800

I am bored too, but don't mind ebay frauds they are kind of entertaining.

I was bored myself and sifting through multiple SD cards and
I ran across some video footage of a past trip to the Alamo Breccia....
I will put what there is together and upload a short video to my youtube
channel.

I'll post a link here when it is up.

PS
Some of us are not bored at all and are enjoying a large meteorite hunt at
this very moment.
You know who you are, and hopefully someone will post video footage of
that??
Also if you are one of those let me know how it's going...off list

-Paul G