[meteorite-list] AD - Muonionalusta, Monturaqui meteorites & impactites, Imilac, Vaca Muerta, Stony meteorites from Chile

From: justmeteorites.com <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 18:19:03 +0200

Dear List Members,

we have some meteorites for sale:

=> Muonionalusta meteorites:
http://justmeteorites.com/c/meteorites-for-sale/muonionalusta-meteorites/

=> Monturaqui meteorites:
http://justmeteorites.com/c/meteorites-for-sale/monturaqui-meteorites/

=> Monturaqui impactites:
http://justmeteorites.com/c/impactites-for-sale/monturaqui-impactites/

=> Imilac meteorites:
http://justmeteorites.com/c/meteorites-for-sale/imilac-meteorites/

=> Vaca Muerta meteorites:
http://justmeteorites.com/c/meteorites-for-sale/vaca-muerta-meteorites/

=> Stony meteorites from Chile:
http://justmeteorites.com/c/meteorites-for-sale/stony-meteorites/

We currently have a few unclassified (oriented) Chondrites available on
our website. Several dozen other chondrites are pending classification
this summer. We'd make them available as slices if there is sufficient
demand. We'd also sell parts of those finds to dealers. If you are
interested please leave your email address here:
http://justmeteorites.com/contact/ and we'll get back to you as soon as
we have the results.

We have much more material for sale than what's currently featured on
our website.
There are a lot of small Vaca Muerta meteorites, small Vaca Muerta
fragments, small Imilac meteorites and small Monturaqui impactites which
we'd sell at wholesale prices. If you are a dealer, you could resell
them in small bags or bottles...
We've big Muonionalusta meteorites 60-120Kg for sale. We produce custom
cut Muonionalusta meteorites in many different sizes and quantities, eg.
for jewelry, knives, spheres, huge slices...

Please contact us with any questions / your inquiry here:
http://justmeteorites.com/contact/

We'll be in Ensisheim as visitors, if you'd like to acquire something we
could bring it to the show.

Feel free to visit our website at http://justmeteorites.com/ to see
what's available for immediate purchase.

Many thanks for reading.

Rob & team, http://justmeteorites.com/