[meteorite-list] Cameleopardites?

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 09:09:30 +0000

We did get up around 2:30 and went outside for about 10 minutes, saw nothing but several hungry mosquitoes, and gave it up as a bad job. ?Our first observing bout lasted from approximately 9:30 to 10:30 HST, only slightly more satisfactory. ?This is an instance of negative results still being a result.

Best!
Tracy Latimer