[meteorite-list] Prices for SouthWest Dry Lake Finds??? Old Women Meteorite

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 11:42:29 -0700

At least the Old Woman main mass is on display at the BLM office in Barstow.
They even allow patrons and kids on field trips to actually touch it as
witnessed by an enormous buger and a piece gum attached to it the last time
I saw it. Do not stick your hand in one of the holes. You do not know what
has been deposited inside it.

Adam