[meteorite-list] AD - Interesting Auctions Ending In A Few Hours

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 12:34:01 -0700

Dear List Members,

I have some interesting auctions ending tonight. I only have two sets of
meteorite auctions ending after this so if there is something you want, now
would be the time to bid. My last set of auctions are due to end June 3rd.
I still have a few meteorites in my store so if you have any interest, now
is the time to make offers. I also have some off-topic items ending like
ultra-rare Mayan "Flying Saucer" beads and an effigy ending with no reserve
as well.

Somebody asked if I will be liquidating my meteorite cutting/polishing
equipment. The answer is yes. I will put them up for sale this coming Fall
along with any other odds and ends I find in the up and coming months. I
will keep only one saw so when our team finds the first North American
Lunar, we can take a peek inside ; ).

Please take a look if you can spare a few moments.

Link to all auctions:
http://shop.ebay.com/raremeteorites!/m.html

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck,

Adam