[meteorite-list] AD: British Museum photocards featuring UK meteorites issued in 1922

From: Martin Goff <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 11:49:04 +0100

Hi all,

This is my 2nd ad since the new rules began and so is my final free ad.

I have for sale a set of meteorite photo cards. They were Issued by
the British Museum in 1922. They are in excellent condition and come
in the envelope they were issued in. They really are superb and look
much better in hand than in photos. They feature 5 photo cards of Wold
Cottage, Launton, Rowton, Crumlin and Appley Bridge. There is also an
information pamphlet and they come in a printed paper envelope. Not
very often seen for sale if at all. When I offered the few sets i had
back in 2012 they were all snapped up very fast by various list
members. I also recall many people missing out. I know all who
bought/acquired a set were very happy with them :-)

(http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251531866717?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649)

I am also open to trade offers if anyone has anything they wish to
offer in trade then just let me know :-) However, the only set i have
is on an auction on ebay so i will only entertain any straight sales
or trades when there are no bids so if interested please don't
hesitate to contact me asap :-)

Cheers

Martin

--