[meteorite-list] Meteorite Collectors and Hunters Mailing List ????

Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 21:38:10 -0400 (EDT)

Thank you Art. And Best of Luck!

And another thing:
All emails come with "Meteorite Collectors and Hunters Mailing List" in
the From Box, not your name or email address as it used to be, so if
you really want someone to look at your Ebay sales or answer your
questions, it would be a good idea to sign your emails with your name
and your email address.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com