[meteorite-list] Subject: Membership disabled?

From: ian macleod <ianmacca81_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2014 10:33:37 +1030

Hi all, I had the same email as Tracy

> Has anyone else received a notice about meteorite list
> membership being disabled due to excessive bounces?

I rather than replying to the email as one way to reactivate my account just instead clicked on the link provided. My list membership was reactivated. Up until the final email, I had also received notifications regarding membership but honestly did not read them all.

Here is the instructions in the email:

To re-enable your membership, you can simply respond to this message
(leaving the Subject: line intact), or visit the confirmation page at

http://mail.imca.co/mailman/confirm/imca_mail.imca.co/8c103a128d29f7ec414319792f3ef1cc99269e31

You can also visit your membership page at

http://mail.imca.co/mailman/options/imca_mail.imca.co/ianmacca81%40hotmail.com

Kind Regards

Ian