[meteorite-list] New paid Ad program for the mailing list - starts 4/7/2014

From: Ruben Garcia <rubengarcia85382_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 20:05:06 -0700

Hi Art,

I think you've made an Ad program that most of us can live with.
Personally I appreciate $2.40 per Ad (when purchasing 1 years worth)
instead or the $7-$8 per Ad that we had talked about in private
emails. I'll send my $125 payment via PayPal as soon as you let us
know how to do so.

However, I think a lot of us still wonder how you'll stop the sneaky
or inadvertent Ads.

Honestly, I think most people on this forum know that I don't collect
meteorites so nearly every topic I'll ever bring up is in reality an
advertisement. If I show fantastic green inclusions in the new NWA
8118 Lodranite - people know it's for sale. If I show a photo of a
Campo Del Cielo with 7 natural holes, it's for sale. If I ever talk
about any meteorite EVER, and I own it....it's for sale.

Maybe the "relevant topic Ad credit" could come into play sooner than
later? I think I could post a lot of relevant topics or Ads.

--
Rock On!
Ruben Garcia