[meteorite-list] Proud Tom NOT

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 14:47:01 -0700

Dear Steve & all,

        Since his appearance I have been eager to discover the
Identity of Proud Tom. However, we are no closer to knowing
Than before. I researched this latest rumor and discovered the
following:

        To set the scene; Anne Black said she had determined
Without a doubt who Proud Tom is.... However, this is what
Steve Harvey used to call, "The rest of the story:"

BOB EVANS:
        "What Anne is referring to is a comment that I made on Meteorite
Picture of the day on her picture recently. My comment was " looks fake "
and I signed it proud Tom.
        I left the comment to ruffle Anne's feathers in response to her
persistent and recent claims of calling one of my mets fake.
And I signed (it) Proud Tom because I know she despises PT."

        And there you have it.

        I can get a sward and scrape a "Z" on a wall....that doesn't
Make me Zorro.

        So, Proud Tom continues to allude us all, fans and despisers,
Alike.

        Best regards, Michael